Saturday, May 2, 2020

Stream Rob Vicious' New Solo Project "Breakthrough"

Shoreline Mafia Member Rob Vicious dropped a new solo project this week titled Breakthrough.  

Rob Vicious, Shoreline Mafia, BreakthroughTheo Wargo / Getty Images

The project is lead by the single "L3V3L." The track is produced by Three 6 Mafia member DJ Paul. Vicious told HipHopDX how the song came together: “So it took me a year to come up with something to that beat,” Vicious said. “He made that for me and it was in my email for a year. I was in a Lyft and I played the beat and the first thing that came to me was the opening bar. I went to the studio and laid it and here we are now. Three 6 Mafia was an impact on my style. I got roots in Memphis, so this is full circle.”

Breakthrough is Vicious' first solo effort since his 2018 project, Traplantic

Check out Breakthrough below.



source https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/stream-rob-vicious-new-solo-project-breakthrough-new-mixtape.120338.html