Sunday, May 31, 2020

G Herbo Offers Up A Barrage Of Bars On "Trenches"

G Herbo was able to amaze fans with his PTSD project and recently, he came through with a Deluxe version of the tape. One of the best songs is called "Trenches" and it is a masterclass in what Herbo is able to do when it comes to bars.

There isn't a single chorus or hook which gives the song a real freestyle feel. Throughout "Trenches," G Herbo gives us a glimpse into what he's been through and what street life can feel like. It's a brutally honest track that his most diehard fans will surely appreciate.

Quotable Lyrics:

I be travelin' with thirty shots in case an opp book me
I might let Lil Krueger open up (Open up)
Really, bro, how you gon' book me, though? You broke as fuck
See 'em and they frozen up
I stay with some soldiers, n***a, you cannot get close enough
Even by my lonesome, got some shit that make my shoulders jump
You ain't felt a heartbreak like seein' your soldier slumped



source https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/g-herbo-offers-up-a-barrage-of-bars-on-trenches-new-song.1987419.html