Monday, May 11, 2020

SGE Kash Displays His Unique Style On "Growing Pains"

Hailing from Northwest Baltimore, 18-year-old Visionary Music signee SGE Kash has already started to make a name for himself, and fans are excited about his special talents. He has dropped a few songs so far and in each one, you can hear his melodic brand of storytelling.

On his track "Growing Pains," SGE Kash shows off exactly what he can do, and then some. If you are looking to get into a new artist, definitely give this track a spin.

Quotable Lyrics:

Jesus they gone talk about me
Gotta build my brand protect my name
Yeah I ain't rushing signing
Anti but might pop out with the gang
I got a war behind me
410 Come in to the game
Won't shut the door behind me



source https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/sge-kash-displays-his-unique-style-on-growing-pains-new-song.1987168.html