Saturday, May 9, 2020

Headie One Shines On New Banger "Rose Gold"

Headie One's making up for the brief time he spent behind bars. Following his release about a month back in wake of the coronavirus pandemic, the rapper came home to release his joint project with Fred again... GANG. The six-track EP was experimental for Headie. Leaning deeper into Fred's garage and electronic rather than the UK Drill sound he's helped pioneer, he pledged that he was quitting drill music for good but apparently, that didn't stick.

Less than a month later and Headie One's back with his latest banger, "Rose Gold." Beating with ferocious 808s and a ghastly vocal samples, Headie One reflects on the trials and tribulations he's faced on his rise to the top but with a grin on his face as he looks back on it in hindsight. 

Peep the single below.

Quotable Lyrics
Got dog hairs on my 50 pound Puma's
Now I open my closet and everything Gucci
Snakes in the hood, Medusa
Pissed off cah I got a rose gold future 
Like smile when I look at my rose gold wrist
It got a good sense of humor



source https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/headie-one-shines-on-new-banger-rose-gold-new-song.1987142.html