Saturday, June 27, 2020

Tekashi 6ix9ine Announces New Video & Provides Update On House Arrest

Tekashi 6ix9ine dropped a new post on Instagram, Saturday, saying he has 34 more days on house arrest until his ankle monitor comes off and that fans should expect a new music video, Friday, July 3rd. He also took the time to boast about his recent accomplishments.

Tekashi 6ix9ine, House Arrest, VideoBennett Raglin / Getty Images

"So, I have about 34 more days until house arrest is over," he begins his post. "About 34 more days and the ankle monitor comes off and the king of New York is back on the street. I'm gonna give y'all one more music video.

"Just picture this, right," he continued. "I been on house arrest. I broke a whole bunch of records. Since I been home, the first song straight outta jail is platinum. I have the No. 1 record in the world, from house arrest. I've been shooting all the music videos in my living room. I'm gonna give y'all one more music video. Picture the noise I'm gonna make when I'm outside."

6ix9ine isn't lying about his success. His first single after being released from prison, "Gooba," broke a YouTube record for most views for a hip-hop video in 24 hours. His most recent single, "Trollz" featuring Nicki Minaj, kicked off at No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100. 

[Via]



source https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/tekashi-6ix9ine-announces-new-video-and-provides-update-on-house-arrest-news.113367.html