Sunday, January 31, 2021

The Game Says He's The Best Rapper From Compton, Including Kendrick Lamar

The Game declared that he is the best rapper from Compton, during a Clubhouse chat with Crooked I and Glasses Malone, Saturday night. Game even boasted that he's better than Kendrick Lamar.

The Game, Kendrick Lamar
Stephen Lovekin / Getty Images

“Can’t nobody in Compton outrap Game, n***a. Can't nobody in Compton outrap me," he claimed.

He continued calling out Lamar by name: "Kendrick my n***a, Kendrick doing his shit. I love that  n***a to death.  n***a, I flew past Kendrick when that  n***a was on foot,  n***a, in a Range Rover and showed him how to do this shit. Don't play. Don't play with Game name. Compton,  n***a. Hardest  n***a in Compton, rapping, lyricist, me. Any  n***a that say any different, I'll body him and any  n***a he fuck with.”

The West Coast rapper admitted that he was under the influence while firing off his take: "I'm off a few shots of tequila and I'm feeling real Rosecrans and Wilmington, tonight. Them n****s can't fuck with Chuck."

Game added that Lamar, MC Ren, and DJ Quik are the best rappers from Compton besides himself. The Game and Lamar worked together on the tracks "Cali N****z" and "The Cypha," earlier in Lamar's career.

[Via]



source https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/the-game-says-hes-the-best-rapper-from-compton-including-kendrick-lamar-news.125790.html