Saturday, December 11, 2021

IG Model Claims She Didn't Pull Gun Out, Despite Akademiks' Claims

Akademiks' appearance on the Fresh & Fit podcast took an unexpected turn. Things got heated between Ak and an Instagram Model by the name of Whitney LeDawn who the media personal suggested brandished a weapon during the exchange. She eventually left the interview but the entire back-and-forth went viral, resulting in LeDawn deleting her account.

"They did that for nothing. They did all of that for ratings. When I left, I was already in the hallway, I heard him talking about, 'move to the left. Move to the left.' I'm in the hallway, like, what the fuck is he talking about," LeDawn explained on TMZ. "I wasn't even in there. I was gone. I was leaving."

LeDawn told TMZ that she thinks the whole purpose of her appearance on the podcast was to make fun of her for having a child out of wedlock as a practicing Christian.

However, the Instagram Model denies that she ever pulled a gun on Akademiks. LeDawn explained that she never brandished a weapon during the altercation, though she admitted that she was carrying a firearm. "I'm a concealed carry and I keep my gun with me at all times but I never not once pulled it out," she said. "They just took that and ran with it. They tried to say it -- if it happened, they would've had clips of it. Everything was recorded."

LeDawn said that she eventually had to delete her IG page after several "bullying" violations stemming from her responses to Akademiks' fan. She also explained that she's yet to receive an apology from anyone on the show, nor does she expect one. 


[Via]



source https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/akademiks-accused-of-lying-about-strapped-up-ig-model-during-podcast-news.144431.html